18 May 2008

the beginning of the end

woe is me! classes have ended and its only a few short weeks before finals and the entire semester finishes as well. i can't believe it! part of me is really sad and trying not to be emo while another part of me is pretty excited to go home. it's just that everyone says nothing changes when you go home...everyone is doing the same thing and can't relate to you. and no one wants to hear about your travels over and over, but obviously they're a huge part of your life and who you are....so yes. it might be a difficult transition at home. but i look forward to it anyway.

people have been planning going away parties and get togethers and it's freaking me out a bit. ghoribet already left, katherine and beata are leaving this week...and stupid david leibman is in laos so we all are feeling a little deprived. went to a toga party on thursday, then to jen fo's performance and club 9 on friday, then out to oyster bar, dragon i, cliq, volar and home base last night with my best boys. i love those guys so much!! theyre the best.

so now i have some work ahead of me if i want to do well or at least acceptable on my last three finals and paper. then its done. but im taking two classes this summer so the fun continues!

anyway i'm going to live this up. it's too short.

<3 me

No comments: