21 May 2008

spinning like a whirlwind

These last days in Hong Kong are dwindling so fast! I only have 25 more days until I go home and see my wonderful family and friends and of COURSE, my DOGGIES!!! Yes, I am obsessed with them and no, I do not care what you have to say about it.

On the homefront, things have gone sour in one of my relationships with a friend. I just now realized that he didn't treat me right for some years now, and it's time to let go. This happens a lot to me, and I don't think it's just a weird coincidence, but obviously something to do with myself and how I view myself and treat myself. And I am ready for some change in my life because honestly, drama is draining.

I hugged Katherine goodbye today! So sad. Then Vish wrote to me from his home too and that made me feel a little sad as well. I just realized that it's getting late in may and I thought June was so far off but it indeed my friends, is not. I just finished the third of my finals and now I have two left to go, one of which I just finished making my study guide for.

I sort of just want to get out of here. I am lacking motivation to be happy in Hong Kong, and I didn't expect it to end this way.

So bittersweet.

No comments: