15 April 2008

i love my new yoga headband.

Or "joga" as Seb calls it. (Those Brits...) Anyway, I'm beginning to love yoga as I try out different classes and instructors. I also got a new lululemon (canadian yogawear brand) headband and it works wonders. I don't have hair in my face and I feel awesome! So I wear it all the time, even to bed sometimes...Anyway, I envy one of my teachers because not only is she fit, but she is super down to earth and has really wonderful advice to give about aligning yourself with the present and living in the moment. If you find yourself misaligned, it's okay but realign yourself because NOW is the only time you can enjoy. (Sounds simple but it really isn't....I'm always thinking of the past or looking to the future).

I've started hanging out more wiht Betty and Eva and they are both sweethearts! We have a lot of fun together, do schoolwork together, and a lot of other stuff. Last weekend we went to dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant in Soho and then out to Avenue to party it up! Oh and the day before I brought Betty to Soundwill Plaza to have our nails done for her bday present. Anyway, Betty and Eric are hosting a yacht birthday party this Saturday on the harbor and I am so very excited! I love the harbor!

I'm trying to plan one last trip now...even though my parents wouldn't approve. I also want a fancy lifestyle.

That's all.

No comments: